General Requirements for Admission
A prospective student is encouraged to call the school and make an appointment to discuss the program they are interested in and inspect the school’s facilities.
To be eligible for admission to Lilburn Medical Institute, a prospective student must meet the following requirements:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for admission.
- All applicants must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English language.
- All applicants must provide proof of their High School Diploma or G.E.D; or if you do not have a High School Diploma or G.E.D you can still be enrolled into the school by passing an independently administered Wonderlic Basic Skills Test with a minimum verbal score of 200 and a minimum math score of 210. Call or email our admission team to get information on how to take Wonderlic Basic Skills Test.
- All applicants are required to complete a potential student questionnaire form. Click here to fill out questionnaire form
- All applicants must attend an initial interview with School Director or Admission Officer to discuss which program best suits the candidate’s career needs. Interview can be done virtually or in-person.
- All applicants must pay a $100 non-refundable application fee to apply.
- Classes are taught in English. All learning material is in English. Instruction is in English, so all students are expected to understand and speak English.
Before starting classes, the following must be submitted
- Photo identification
- TB screening.
- All applicants must provide a health history and physical examination (performed within the past year). Immunization status must document either positive testing for or a history of having had the following diseases: rubella (measles), rubella (German measles), mumps, varicella (chickenpox). This requirement may be waived for the online only courses.
Interview can be done either virtually or in person and usually lasts less than an hour. During that time, the Admission Officer will discuss the various aspects of your chosen program to make sure it best suits your career needs. Tuition, entrance requirements and a payment plan will also be discussed with you. If qualified, applicants will be advised to fill out registration form and complete the enrollment agreement online or they may return to enroll later. The Admission Officer will review the information submitted and inform the applicant of acceptance. A written approval of admission from the School Director will be sent to the applicant. If an applicant is not accepted, all monies paid will be refunded.
Interested students are encouraged to arrange to tour the school or observe classes if they desire.